Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Southafricancricket - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Southafricancricket > Topics

Subject: Graeme smith
Replies: 5 Views: 926

ice_man9 7/12/2006 - 10:16:02
personally i like him, i think with a bit more experience he will make a great captain. It seems that he bats better down the order thou, what is your view about the cricket captain? *

blooice 7/23/2006 - 1:26:49
I dont like him. He slipped in under the radar, with virtually no experience in the national side. His personality is not that of a charismatic, enthusiastic leader - who should be setting an example. And, truthfully, over the last 2 years - has his batting really been anything to talk about? I dont think so. *

mrperfct 7/27/2006 - 5:51:42
The south african board o selectors have attempted a thing whereby they give a young player wit potential showin in provincial level an throws him into the responsibility an they know they wont get results now but later when smith has like 5 6 years experienc wit the job he'l know alot an become the world's best.. This was never b4tried but sa is willin to take the risk.. It wont work.. Smith wont become a great captain like ponting or fleming unless he starts gettin results himself an outta his team... I say sack him 4 Kallis an polly as vice *

mousie33 8/16/2006 - 3:41:40
Hey give him a bit of credit! We broke a world record wid him as captain so he has gotta b doing somthin rite! I think he is gud. *

sparky61 3.10.08 - 08:25pm
Graeme Smith does not deserve to be captain he is to aragrant who thinks he's GOD'S gift to cricket, which in actuall fact he isn't. Take the captainsy away from him drop him down the order then maybe will we see a different Graeme Smith. Give it to someone else like Neil McKenzie. *

mrperfct 6.10.08 - 03:20pm
Be careful wen sayin wha ppl think they are.. Along wit warne an kp these guys r amazinly down2earth.. Smitty has gr8 work ethic.. Quite professional aswel *

* Southafricancricket Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Southafricancricket

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits